Position Available: PROJECT INTERN
Location: FORT WORTH, TEXAS
ELEMENTS OF ARCHITECTURE, INC. has an opportunity for a highly motivated individual focused on advancing their career. Elements provides each employee with the opportunity to be involved in all facets of any given project with direct interaction with clients. We are looking for that unique person whose ideals align with our core values and is dedicated to taking their career to the next level while on their path towards licensure. Our core values are as follows:
- Stand By Our Actions
- Create Something Great
- Do The Right Thing
- Fanatical Attention to Detail
- Be The Go-To Resource
Our strong company culture and collaborative process makes each employee a key to our success, with new additions to our team carefully selected.
The following are minimum qualifications and skill sets needed to fill this position:
- Degree in Architecture (Master’s Degree a plus).
- Minimum of four years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup and other software tools of the industry.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization as well as clients and consultants.
- Ability to work well handling multiple projects and multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness and desire to learn all levels of projects in a collaborative environment
- Advancement in the firm is based on proven ability and desire to take on responsibilities.
Elements, was founded 23 years ago by its current owner, Debbie Fulwiler, AIA. We are located in the Near Southside District of Fort Worth. Our projects include: municipal, office, industrial, healthcare, higher education, retail, and mission critical for public and private clients. Elements offers an interactive working environment as well as a very competitive benefits package to their employees.
Qualified Individuals should submit their resume to: [email protected]